Youth Agriculture Education
Please contact CAP.PublicTrust@gov.ab.ca in order to discuss your project and receive the Program Application Form.
The program stream supports the development and delivery of effective agriculture education programs that are science-based, topic-driven, curricular-linked and help students use critical thinking to engage in meaningful and informed conversations about issues that affect public trust in agriculture.
Eligible activities include:
The development of new agriculture education programs, or the expansion or adaptation of existing agriculture education programs aimed at kindergarten to grade 12 students. See Funding List.
Am I eligible for this program?
Eligible applicants include:
· An agricultural group registered under the Societies Act
· A commodity group
· A university or college*
· A school district*
· An incorporated not-for-profit organization*, or
· A recognized (as determined by the Minister) form of rural municipal government in Alberta, including a Municipal District (including a County and Hamlet), a Special Area, a Specialized Municipality or an Improvement District.*
*Please note that any non-agriculture industry groups require collaboration with and support from the agriculture industry.
An overview of the program can be found in the Program Summary and Application Questions with further details in the Public Agriculture Literacy Funding List and the Terms and Conditions
How do I apply for this program?
You may now submit an application at any time for this program. Please contact the program coordinator for further details and to receive the Program Application form.
Applications must be submitted electronically to email@example.com or by mail to:
CAP Public Trust – Youth Agriculture Education Program
302, 7000-113th St NW
Edmonton, AB T6H 5T6
Application submissions MUST INCLUDE:
· The completed Application Questions
· A completed Appendices file, which includes the Budget Template
· A completed Applicant Information Form
· At least one quote (preferable two) for any contractor services that are part of your application
· Any other supporting documentation
If you have questions about the application process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 310-FARM (3276).
For more information
You may also be interested in …